Opus Connect is excited to announce its Deal Connect speed-networking event with General Partners and Limited Partners. This exclusive event includes highly interactive rotations of brief one-on-one meetings between GPs and LPs. All attendees are pre-selected to ensure quality and facilitate deal making in an efficient manner. The event will take place in a virtual format and feature one-on-one meetings between general partners and limited partners from all over the US and Canada. There will also be an interactive webinar, sponsor presentations, and “cocktail hour”. All attendees are pre-selected to ensure quality and facilitate deal-making in an efficient manner.
This event is one of over 20 virtual Deal Connects presented by Opus Connect in the second half of 2020. Please click the Register Now button on the bottom left to sign up. Note that your card is not charged and you’re not officially registered until your ticket is approved by a member of our staff.
Benefits for participants:
- Meet a range of GPs and LPs located across the country through concentrated and efficient one-on-one meetings and a networking reception
- Save time finding deal partners: 12 meetings, each strictly 20 minutes long
- Webinar featuring several LPs during lunch with Q&A
- Receive contact information and firm profiles for all Deal Connect attendees
- Sponsorship opportunities for added exposure are available
TESTIMONIALS FROM VIRTUAL DEAL CONNECT ATTENDEES:
"Congrats on hosting a first class event. A very efficient way to interact with a lot of people."
- Bill Kidd – Founder, Kidd & Company
"That was one of the better events I have attended. Ironically the forum was more conducive than less. Well done. On top of everything the tech functioned very well."
- Kevin Groff – Senior VP, US Bank
(Early registration ends Oct. 22nd)
Members $1,250 $1,550
Non Members $1,650 $1,950
- Additional attendees are assessed a $300 fee.
- All attendees must pre-register. Absolutely no walk-ins will be accepted.
By Invitation Only
Opus Connect is a membership-based organization.
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com
*Opus Connect adheres to a strict no cancellations, no refunds, no application of registration fees to future events policy.
Qualified substitutions are accepted. To send a substitute, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org
**Opus Connect reserves the right to refuse entry to prospective attendees
Virtual - Zoom