Opus Connect is excited to announce its Distressed Deal Connect speed-networking event focused exclusively on distressed and special situation opportunities. The event will take place in a virtual format and feature one-on-one meetings between capital providers and investment bankers from all over the US and Canada and will focus exclusively on distressed/special situation deals. There will also be an interactive webinar, sponsor presentations, and “cocktail hour”. All attendees are pre-selected to ensure quality and facilitate deal-making in an efficient manner.
This event is one of over 20 virtual Deal Connects presented by Opus Connect in the first half of 2021. Please click the Register Now button on the bottom left to sign up. Note that your card is not charged and you’re not officially registered until your ticket is approved by a member of our staff.
Benefits for participants:
- Meet a range of investment bankers and capital providers firms located across the country through concentrated and efficient one-on-one meetings and a networking reception
- Save time finding deal partners: 12 meetings, each strictly 20 minutes long
- Webinar with Q&A included
- Sponsorship opportunities available
TESTIMONIALS FROM VIRTUAL DEAL CONNECT ATTENDEES:
"Congrats on hosting a first class event. A very efficient way to interact with a lot of people."
- Bill Kidd – Founder, Kidd & Company
"That was one of the better events I have attended. Ironically the forum was more conducive than less. Well done. On top of everything the tech functioned very well."
- Kevin Groff – Senior VP, US Bank
(Early registration ends May 5th)
Deal Connect Capital Providers Investment Banks
Early Late Early Late
Members $800 $1000 $200 $300
Non-Members $1,200 $1,400 $300 $400
- Additional attendees are assessed a $100 fee.
- If a wait list becomes necessary, priority will be given to Opus Connect members.
- All attendees must pre-register. Zoom details will only be shared with official registrants.
By Invitation Only
Opus Connect is a membership-based organization.
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com
*Opus Connect adheres to a strict no cancellations, no refunds, no application of registration fees to future events policy.
Qualified substitutions are accepted. To send a substitute, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org
**Opus Connect reserves the right to refuse entry to prospective attendees
Virtual Platform (details will be provided to attendees)