Independent Sponsor Bootcamp
Opus Connect is excited to announce an extended format Executive Boot Camp in New York for senior executives and other professionals who are interested in buying out and/or running a business, otherwise known as Independent Sponsors. This exclusive event will be hosted by Ice Miller LLP and includes a three-day workshop taught by leading middle market executives in Private Equity, professionals who have become Independent Sponsors, Capital Providers, Investment Bankers, Lawyers, and CPA firms. The curated and meticulous curriculum has been put together to cover all aspects of finding attractive investments, sourcing brokered/non-brokered deals, structuring, market terms, documentation, and managing the deal process. The Boot Camp will also give participants access to service providers and an Opus Connect Deal Connect networking event to meet with capital providers, investment bankers, and other professionals.
If you are interested in attending, please complete an application by clicking on the 'Apply' button below. Please note that applying does not guarantee your attendance at the Independent Sponsor Boot Camp, and a brief introductory phone call may be scheduled by Opus Connect staff.
Who is the program for?:
- Mid to senior-level executives interested in transitioning into private equity.
- Mid to senior-level executives interested in buying a business to run.
- Mid to senior-level executives pursuing a management-led buyout
Benefits for participants:
- Learn from leading professionals in private equity and independent sponsor industries to be prepared to buy a business.
- Understand the fundamentals of evaluating a business, documentation, the process and market terms common in the industry.
- Networking with Capital Providers, Investment Bankers, Service Providers, and other Executives.
- Free access to a Deal Connect Networking Event.
(Early registration ends December 14th)
Attendees $1,500 $2,000
- All attendees must pre-register. Absolutely no walk-ins will be accepted.
New York, New York, 10036
This event starts on January 29th at 7:00 AM.