New England Deal Connect: Investment Banks
Opus Connect is excited to announce its New England Deal Connect speed-networking event with investment banks. The event will take place in a virtual format and feature one-on-one meetings between capital providers and investment bankers from all over the US and Canada. There will also be an interactive roundtable, sponsor presentations, and “cocktail hour”. All attendees are pre-selected to ensure quality and facilitate deal-making in an efficient manner.
This event is one of over 20 Deal Connects presented by Opus Connect in the second half of 2023. Please click the Register Now button on the bottom left to sign up. Note that your card is not charged and you’re not officially registered until your ticket is approved by a member of our staff.
All approved attendees are expected to attend all scheduled meetings for the day. Missing three or more meetings will be treated as a 'no-show' and therefore subject to the no-show fee. Please reach out to an Opus Connect team member if further clarification is needed.
Benefits for participants:
- Meet a range of investment banks and capital providers firms located across the country through concentrated and efficient one-on-one meetings and a networking reception
- Save time finding deal partners: 12 meetings, each strictly 20 minutes long
- Interactive Roundtable
- Sponsorship opportunities available
TESTIMONIALS FROM VIRTUAL DEAL CONNECT ATTENDEES:
"Congrats on hosting a first class event. A very efficient way to interact with a lot of people."
- Bill Kidd – Founder, Kidd & Company
"10/12 meetings are on point, highly relevant networking contacts - of which 3 or 4 have deals we follow up on."
- Allan Marzen – Managing Director, White Oak Global Advisors
(Early registration ends Sept. 19th)
Deal Connect Capital Providers Investment Banks
Early Late Early Late
Members $1000 $1,200 $225 $325
Non-Members $1,400 $1,600 $325 $425
- Additional attendees are assessed a $125 fee.
- If a wait list becomes necessary, priority will be given to Opus Connect members.
- All attendees must pre-register. Zoom details will only be shared with official registrants.
By Invitation Only
Opus Connect is a membership-based organization.
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Opus Connect adheres to a strict no cancellations, no refunds, no application of registration fees to future events policy.
Qualified substitutions are accepted. To send a substitute, please notify email@example.com
**Opus Connect reserves the right to refuse entry to prospective attendees
12:00 PM EDT
Zoom Virtual Platform (details will be provided to attendees)