NYC Chapter: May Speaker Series Event
New York, New York, 10036
late registration: $250
This event is free for Chicago Private Equity Chapter, Los Angeles Private Equity Chapter, Los Angeles Real Estate Chapter, NYC Private Equity Chapter, National Chapter, and Corporate members.
This event starts on May 13th at 12:00 PM.
Topic: Cybersecurity Risks Your Firm Should Know About
Ninety five percent of all data breaches involve human error. Understanding cyber terminology, threats and opportunities is critical across all industries, especially private lending, banking, and investment firms. Cybercriminals can and will infiltrate companies through their weakest link, which is almost never in the IT department. Against that backdrop, the ever-increasing depth and diversity of information now available online requires more understanding on how to navigate the web to conduct investigations, KYC reviews, and deep-web due diligence.
Join us as Cybint Solutions CEO, Roy Zur, provides the audience with an introduction to understanding cybercrime and digital fraud. You will learn about best practices, industry trends, and how you can help prevent a cyber-attack. We will cover the below and more!
- Tools and skills that can increase your long-term value to your company and clients
- Advanced search skills to gather and analyze critical data from around the Web
- Cyber security skills to protect you and your company from cyber-attacks
- The latest cyber tools, threats and security protocols
- Identifying and employing an array of online tools for creative investigations – from people searches to network visualizations, reverse image searches and more
- Real-world case studies of online investigations and research
Opus Connect Members: No Charge
- Non- Members (On or before May 8th): $225
- Non-Members (On or after May 9th): $250
By Invitation Only
Opus Connect is a membership-based organization.
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com
*Opus Connect adheres to a strict no cancellations, no refunds, no application of registration fees to future events policy.
Qualified substitutions are accepted. To send a substitute, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org
**Opus Connect reserves the right to refuse entry to prospective attendees
Roy Zur is a cyber intelligence expert, the founder and CEO of several cyber companies, including
Cybint, a cyber education company. Roy has over a decade of experience in cyber and intelligence operations
from the Israeli security forces (Retired Major) and has developed cyber education programs and
technological solutions for companies, educational institutions and government agencies around the world.
Prior to his current position, Roy has received law and business degrees, and served as a legal adviser in the
Israeli Supreme court. In addition, Roy is a practicing attorney, and the chairman of the Israeli Legislation
research center (OMEK Institute), which includes 150 researchers, who work with the Israeli parliament.