ROUNDTABLE: EDUCATION INVESTORS & CEOS/FOUNDERS
Online Zoom Conference
Welcome to Opus Connect Education CEOs/Founders & Investors Roundtable: Navigating Success in the Education Landscape
Join us on December 12th for an exclusive gathering of industry leaders in the Education sector.
Welcome to Opus Connect's preeminent roundtable for Education CEOs/Founders and Investors. As a leading forum for M&A professionals, private equity, and trailblazing entrepreneurs, Opus Connect is at the forefront of reshaping how education leaders connect, collaborate, and thrive in an ever-changing industry.
- Elite Mastermind Group: Immerse yourself in a curated gathering of 15-18 forward-thinking education CEOs/Founders and investors and forge deep-rooted connections that withstand market challenges while collaborating with industry peers who share your passion for success.
- Financial Sophistication & Transaction Readiness: Gain insights into financial best practices from industry experts.
- Capital Access: Unlock opportunities to investors, funding sources, and build a network that enriches your access to capital and collaborations.
- Leadership Amplification: Refine your leadership insight through interactive sessions, using the power of shared experiences and expert guidance to elevate your effectiveness as a education industry leader.
Who Should Attend?
- CEOs/Founders and investors in the education sector
- Industry professionals seeking to expand their network and knowledge
- Entrepreneurs looking to gain a competitive edge
Members: No Charge
Attendance Limit: 1 person per company only
Don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to connect, collaborate, and thrive in the Education landscape. Register to secure your spot!
By Invitation Only
Opus Connect is a membership-based organization.
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Opus Connect adheres to a strict no cancellations, no refunds, no application of registration fees to future events policy.
**Opus Connect reserves the right to refuse entry to prospective attendees