Tampa: Deal Sourcing Roundtable
Stichter, Riedel, Blain & Postler, P.A.
110 East Madison Street
Tampa, Florida, 33602
Investment Banker: $0
Capital Provider: $1000
This event starts on Tuesday March 3rd at 11:45 AM EST.
Opus Connect is excited to announce its newest format, Deal Sourcing Roundtable event in Tampa between capital providers and investment banks. This exclusive event will be hosted at Stichter, Riedel, Blain & Postler, P.A. and includes a slightly different setup than our typical highly interactive rotations of brief one-on-one meetings. This new, more intimate format can assist in generating better- quality deal flow and help to forge more meaningful relationships.
The event will be hosted over lunch and will enable 8 capital providers to meet with 8-12 regional investment bankers in a group setting with an hour and a half of private networking for all participants. All attendees are pre-selected to ensure quality and facilitate deal making in an efficient manner.
If you are interested in attending, please complete an application by clicking on the 'Apply' button below. Please note that applying does not guarantee your attendance at the event, and a brief introductory phone call may be scheduled by Opus Connect staff.
Time: 11:45am - 2:45pm
Benefits for participants:
- Meet a group of pre-selected regional investment bankers and capital providers firms located across the country
- Save time finding deal partners
- Intimate setting provides the opportunity to forge more meaningful relationships
- Sponsorship opportunities available
(Early registration ends Jan 21st)
Deal Connect Capital Providers
Members $500 $750
Non-members $1,000 $1,500
- Priority for Capital Providers will be given to Opus Connect members. Non-members will be placed on a wait-list and accepted at the non-member price if there is space available.
- All attendees must pre-register. Absolutely no walk-ins will be accepted.
- Attendance is limited to one individual per firm
By Invitation Only
Opus Connect is a membership-based organization.
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com
*Opus Connect adheres to a strict no cancellations, no refunds, no application of registration fees to future events policy.
Qualified substitutions are accepted. To send a substitute, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org
**Opus Connect reserves the right to refuse entry to prospective attendees