Opus Connect is excited to announce its Washington, D.C. Deal Connect speed-networking event with investment banks. This exclusive event is hosted by Lowenstein and includes highly interactive rotations of brief one-on-one meetings between investment bankers and capital providers. All attendees are pre-selected to ensure quality and facilitate deal making in an efficient manner.
If you are interested in attending, please complete an application by clicking on the 'Apply' button below. Please note that applying does not guarantee your attendance at Deal Connect, and a brief introductory phone call may be scheduled by Opus Connect staff.
This event is one of fifteen Deal Connect events presented by Opus Connect for the first half of 2020.
Benefits for participants:
- Meet a range of investment bankers and capital providers firms located across the country through concentrated and efficient one-on-one meetings and a networking reception
- Save time finding deal partners: 12 meetings, each strictly 20 minutes long
- Sponsorship opportunities available
"Opus Deal Connect is a productive and fun way to expand your network and engage with a group of high-quality professionals. In just 5 hours, we met truly amazing folks from great firms and already see a meaningful ROI within 2 weeks of attending. We are already looking forward to attending future Opus Deal Connects!"
-Michael Kianmahd, Maxim Commercial Capital
(Early registration ends January 22nd)
Deal Connect Capital Providers Investment Banks
Early Late Early Late
Members $1,150 $1,450 $200 $300
Non-Members $1,550 $1,850 $300 $400
- Additional attendees are assessed a $100 fee.
- Priority for Capital Providers will be given to Opus Connect members. Non-members will be placed on a wait-list and accepted at the non-member price if there is space available.
- All attendees must pre-register. Absolutely no walk-ins will be accepted.
By Invitation Only
Opus Connect is a membership-based organization.
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Opus Connect adheres to a strict no cancellations, no refunds, no application of registration fees to future events policy.
Qualified substitutions are accepted. To send a substitute, please notify email@example.com
**Opus Connect reserves the right to refuse entry to prospective attendees
Lowenstein Sandler LLP
2200 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC, 20037